The PROCHARGER 60A digital automotive power supply or charger are the most modern and efficient high-power energy converters for recharging batteries and powering an automotive sound system with up to 60 Amps.
• Digital control by PWM (pulse width modulation), of the high performance IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) transistors in half bridge, providing an excellent performance and stability when compared to conventional sources with transformer.
• Robust aluminum profile with a modern design that allows for excellent heat dissipation.
• PCI (Printed Circuit Board) in fiberglass, assembled by automatic component inserter, ensuring quality and robustness.
• Current control: monitors and limits the output current within the nominal value.
• Protection against high temperatures: If the product temperature reaches a critical value, the system controls the output, automatically turning off and on again, avoiding overheating.
• Short circuit protection at the output. WARNING: never reverse the polarities.
|AC input voltage||Bivolt Automatic (127/220V AC)|
|AC Input Voltage 127V||90~140V AC|
|AC Input Voltage 220V||190~240V AC|
|Maximum Output Current||60A|
|Maximum Output Power Rating||860W|
|Maximum Input Current 127V||11A|
|Maximum Input Current 220V||09A|
|Maximum Float||60A @14.2V: <5%|
|Output Voltage||12.4V ~ 14.5V ± 2%|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||7.16" x 2" x 8.86"|