The PROCHARGER 250A is an digital automotive Power Supply or Charger are the most modern and efficient high-power energy converters for recharging batteries and powering the automotive sound system with up to 250 Amps. Highlighted:
• Microcontrolled management of its functions.
• Digital control by PWM (pulse width modulation), of the high performance IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) transistors in full bridge, providing an excellent performance and stability when compared to conventional sources with transformer.
• It has 3 voltage levels that can be adjusted using the FINE ADJ.
• Robust aluminum profile with a modern design that allows excellent heat dissipation.
• SMART COOLER system that provides a low noise level and greater durability.
• PCI (Printed Circuit Board) in fiberglass, assembled by automatic component inserter, ensuring quality and robustness.
• Current control: monitors and limits the output current within the nominal value.
• Protection against high temperatures: If the product’s temperature reaches a critical value, the system controls the output, automatically turning off and on again, avoiding overheating.
• Short circuit protection at the output. Caution: Never reverse the polarities.
|AC input voltage||220V AC|
|AC Input Voltage 220V||190 ~250V AC|
|Maximum Output Current||250A|
|Maximum Output Power Rating||3600W|
|Maximum Input Current 220V||28A|
|Maximum Float||250A @14.2V: <2%|
|Output Voltage||12.6V / 13.8V / 14.4V ± 3%|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||10.7" x 2.95" x 16.5"|